Friends of Camp Darby is proud to support the Camp Darby community through our consistent fund raising efforts primarily supported by the Second Glance Thrift Store.
When submitting welfare requests:
- All requests must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline to submit requests is the 25th of the month prior to the next scheduled board meeting. Requests received after the deadline will be considered the following month
- Be specific in your request. Don’t use vague wording such as “however much.”
- Your organization will be informed after the following board meeting if the request was approved. Money will be reimbursed once receipts have been turned in. Money can also be paid directly to the vendor. If money is needed before the event, the request will need to be turned in 4 weeks in advance.
Click on the following links to find the welfare documentation:
Way we support community organizations or events throughout the year.
- cultural food tastings (send us your welfare request)
- The movie theater
- A parents night out
- Fun runs for the community
- Youth sports events (send us your welfare request)
- Unit clubs or other community private organizations
- men/women scholarships for continuing education (members only)
- High school Senior scholarship
- Halloween Booth
- Thanksgiving Dinner funds
- March Women’s Appreciation event (members only)
- Wine tasting funds (members only)